What is Shani Sade Sati?
Saturn transiting through 12th house to the 2nd house arises Shani Sade Sati. This time period is of 7.5 years which is considered as malefic and inauspicious for the native.
The native has to face a lot of challenges and hurdles during this period. Saturn gives malefic rewards if ill-placed but it is said that sade sati is not always unfortunate. Many a times, Saturn give good results to the natives who worked hard and remained disciplined in the past.
What an individual do during this period sets his rewards for next 23 years when Saturn starts falling into 12 house again.
- Saturn female natives are pessimistic. They crib for everything. They are moody and sensitive. Male natives are hard-working and lean. They like to stay away from crowd. They are active in their work.
- Taurus, Libra, Capricorn and Aquarius natives do no face any malefic effects while Aries, cancer, Leo and Scorpio will face the most.
- The person is not able to see positive shades in life.
- The native weakens after looking negative side of everything.
- The native may face physical pain in the first cycle.
- Parents health may get effected.
- The native may face hardcore labor and struggle in the second cycle.
- The person may lose his elders in the family.
- The native may face near to death physical pain in the third cycle.
- The native should wear 7 mukhi rudraksha mala.
- One can wear blue sapphire.
- Worship Lord Shiva regularly.
- Worship Lord Hanuman ji and offer oil and sindoor on the idol.
- Keep horse show at home.
- Worship Lord Shani every Saturday.